Unless specified, all ReCrafted items use unisex sizing. For more details on fit, please refer to the sizing details below or see our size charts.
Expect the Unexpected
Each one-of-a-kind garment is uniquely made in California from an array of deconstructed and repurposed materials of various shades. The final pops of color may vary from what is shown. Rest assured, everything has been cleaned through the process, but may have slight signs of use from a previous life. After all, the scars tell the story.
The best thing we can do for the planet is to cut down on consumption and get more use out of stuff we already own. To this end, we offer the ReCrafted Synchilla® Sweater, a beautifully crafted button-front cardigan with a high V-neck and boxy silhouette made from upcycled, postconsumer polyester Patagonia® fleece garments reclaimed through our Worn Wear program. With postindustrial 100% polyester (50% recycled) buttons, a curved hemline for additional coverage and on-seam pockets that hold essentials and warm the hands, this sweater is just right for everyday wear or for keeping cozy around a campfire.
- Made from reclaimed, postconsumer Synchilla® polyester fleece garments
- Beautiful panel construction cohesively joins tonal fabric pieces
- High V-neck, button-front, boxy silhouette; postindustrial 100% polyester (50% recycled) buttons
- On-seam pockets hold essentials and keep hands toasty
- Postindustrial 100% recycled Supplex® nylon trim at neck, front placket, cuffs, pockets and hem
- Curved hemline for additional coverage
- Recrafted in the USA
- Unisex sizing so wear it whether you’re a man, woman or child
- Regular fit: Neither slim nor oversized, this may be worn over some midlayers
- Male model is 6'1" wearing a size Medium
- Female model is 5'9" wearing a size Medium